Resume for Robert L. Jaskulski
- 1963-Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Admitted to Bar
- 1988 Wisconsin and U.S. District Courts of Southeastern and Western Wisconsin
- Admitted to practice before the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
- 1988 Marquette University, J.D., cum laude
- 1985 University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, B.A., magna cum laude.
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- the American Association for Justice
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Wisconsin Association for Justice (WATL)
- Mr. Jaskulski currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Litigation Section for the State Bar of Wisconsin
- He is a past president of the Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Mr. Jaskulski has been asked to testify on numerous occasions before the Wisconsin Assembly and Senate on behalf of Wisconsin consumers
- Mr. Jaskulski has given numerous seminar presentations on behalf of the State Bar of Wisconsin and the Wisconsin Association for Justice
- He has also served as a guest lecturer at Marquette University and the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee.
- Mr. Jaskulski is co-author of the chapter on Physical and Mental Examinations in Wisconsin Discovery Law and Practice (2nd ed. 1997)
- and the chapter on Jury Selection in Civil Procedure During Trial (1st ed. 1999).
- Mr. Jaskulski is a member of St. Mary’s Parish in Hales Corners, Wisconsin, and serves on the Parish Athletic Board and Festival Board
- Mr. Jaskulski serves as a volunteer coach for the youth baseball.