Resume for Marlene F. Wahlstrom
- Iron Mountain, Michigan – 1940
Admitted to Bar
- 1984 Wisconsin State Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- 1984 University of Wisconsin-Madison, J.D.
- 1979 University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, B.S.
- 1961 Michael Reese School of Nursing, R.N.
- Marathon County and American Bar Associations
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- The American Association for Justice
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Ms. Wahlstrom has served as a Board Member of the Marathon County Red Cross and the Marathon County Disaster Planning Committee
- She has also served as a member of the Consumer Council Committee for Wausau Hospital
- Ms. Wahlstrom has acted as a Mock Trial Judge for the North Central Wisconsin high school competition
- She is a member of the Wausau Performing Arts Foundation
- Before becoming a lawyer, Ms. Wahlstrom had a first career as a nurse
- She was a registered nurse at Michael Reese Hospital in Chicago, Illinois and the University of Wisconsin Hospitals
- Ms. Wahlstrom has given talks to drivers’ education classes about the law and safety on the roads
- Ms. Wahlstrom practices in the Wausau office.