What questions should an attorney answer before I hire him?
There are several things to keep in mind when considering a potential attorney for your lawsuit. You want to know if an attorney suits your exact needs and personal situation, and by asking the right questions initially, you can set yourself up with the best attorney for your case. When thinking of hiring a particular legal representative, you should consider asking the following questions:
- How long have you been practicing and what is your success rate for this type of case?
- Do you know how long my case will take?
- How much compensation can I expect to obtain?
- Will you be available for me to contact during the lawsuit?
- Will you take action if the defendant refuses to pay me awarded compensation?
These questions can help alleviate some of your concerns and make you feel more prepared to move on with your case. If you are thinking of hiring an attorney for help with your car accident claim, contact a qualified Wisconsin car accident attorney of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. today by calling 800-242-2874.