Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > What If I Can’t Pay My Medical Bills After a Car Accident?

What if I can’t pay my medical bills after a car accident?

Many medical bills after a car accident are extremely high and can be a huge source of stress for victims. However, if you find yourself unable to pay for your medical bills and another person is responsible for your injuries, you may be able to win compensation from him or her in a lawsuit. If another driver is the cause of your accident and subsequent injuries, a court may find that he or she owes you money to pay for any of the costs that you have incurred as a result of your accident, including your medical bills. This compensation can alleviate many of your worries about paying for costly medical bills.

If you or someone you love has been injured in a car accident and you’d like to seek legal redress, contact an experienced Wisconsin car accident attorney of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. today by calling our office at 800-242-2874.

Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated