While most vehicle owners understand that regular maintenance and repairs can help keep their cars, trucks, and motorcycles from automotive breakdowns, many people do not consider the fact that failure to properly maintain your vehicle can cause serious accidents and collisions. Proper tire maintenance and inspection is especially important to avoid collisions or crashes.
Failure to properly maintain your vehicle may result in failure of important parts or systems, which can lead to serious accidents on the roadway. Persons who are injured in a serious accident may be able to pursue legal action against the driver who caused a serious collision and may be able to recover compensation for pain, suffering, medical bills, and other expenses. Contact a Wisconsin car accident lawyer from Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® at 800-242-2874 today.
Proper Tire Maintenance
In order to avoid tire blowouts and other possible hazards on the roadway, it is important to practice proper tire maintenance. Common tips include:
- Regularly inspect your tires for excessive wear and tear
- Examine your tire tread on a regular basis to make sure there is plenty of traction left
- Make sure your tires are free from nails, construction materials, and other defects
- Make sure that tire sidewalls are free from damage, tears, and other defects
- Rotate your tires on a regular basis to make sure tread wears evenly
Failure to properly care for your tires may result in a tire blowout, which may result in serious injury to yourself, your passengers, and others on the road.
If you or someone you love has been seriously injured in a car accident, contact the Wisconsin car accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® at 800-242-2874 to discuss your legal options.